|Item Description:||Heat therapy can be beneficial to those with arthritis and stiff muscles and injuries to the deep tissue of the skin.|
Tourmaline Auto-heating Magnetic Wrist Brace
Single wrist brace.
Tourmaline releases Far
infrared waves which generates heats. Heat therapy can be beneficial to
those with arthritis and stiff muscles and injuries to the deep tissue
of the skin. Heat may be an effective self-care treatment for conditions
like rheumatoid arthritis.
Heat therapy is most commonly used for rehabilitation purposes. The therapeutic effects of heat include increasing the extensibility of collagen tissues; decreasing joint stiffness; reducing pain; relieving muscle spasms; reducing inflammation, edema, and aids in the post acute phase of healing; and increasing blood flow. The increased blood flow to the affected area provides proteins, nutrients, and oxygen for better healing.
- Nano functional ceramic powder
- Thermal Materials
How Magnetic Therapy Works
For hundreds of years, and in several ancient civilizations, magnets have been valued for their health benefits. The use of magnets for health is especially advantageous because they are non-invasive and have no harmful side effects. Magnetic energy is associated with an increased blood flow, increasing circulation, thus speeding healing and reducing pain and inflammation.
Far infrared rays (FIR) are part of the infrared spectrum with longer wave length. We can’t see this part of the light spectrum, but we feel it as heat. Tourmaline is a natural source of ions and FIR. FIR has three properties: radiation, deep penetration, and resonance absorption. All humans send and receive FIR waves. The range of infrared waves generated by the body is 3 to 50 microns. The greatest output is around 9.4, which is very close to the resonant frequency of a water molecule. This similarity makes sense since our bodies are almost 70% water.
- Tourmaline is a naturally-occurring semi-precious gemstone that is found in all parts of the world, but was first discovered in Sri Lanka in 1703.
- Tourmaline is a source of “chi energy”, the concept upon which the 5,000-year-old Chinese Traditional Medicine (TCM) is based.
- Known as the “Electric Stone”, Tourmaline is the highest-energy crystal in the world.
- In 1880, lab experiments performed by Pierre and Jacques Curie proved that Tourmaline generates a weak electrical charge. This electrical charge enables Tourmaline to produce far infrared photon energy, negative ions, and alpha waves.
- These three main characteristics of Tourmaline combine to provide many benefits to our health.
Recommended to use twice a day between 20 to 50 minutes. Remove if you feel a burning sensation. Excessive use can result in low-temperature burns.
- Wash gently with water under 30°C (86°F)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use on open wounds
- Keep away from electronic devices such as pacemakers.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you have a heart condition, bleeding disorder, phthisic etc.
- Avoid using if undergoing treatment for a bleeding illness
Nobody has written a review for Tourmaline Auto-heating Magnetic Wrist Brace yet, if you would like to be the first then login or register to write a review.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29th April, 2011.